Last Revised: February 13, 2018
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. We may retain this information for the purpose of providing the Services and for communication with you.
“Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) and information which our web servers may automatically collect through your browser or through cookies when you visit the Website. We may also collect aggregate information such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. number of visitors and geographical allocation of our users).
Types of Information Collected
- IP Addresses. Your IP address is reported by your web browser when you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your user account information on our databases. We use this to:
- Diagnose problems and any issues reported by users that are related to the IP addresses controlled by specific parties.
- Gauge how many users are visiting the Website from different geographical regions and using the Services.
- Trace back the source of any malicious or illegal use of the Services (such as having interacting multiple accounts) so that we can more easily track and disable such usage as it arises.
- Device IDs: When downloading or installing our Games (apps), information such as a unique device identifier will be provided to us. We use this information in order to sync your specific Game with your device. The unique device identifier does not include, or give access to the owner’s name, address or other personal information registered to that device.
- Support: If you send an email or otherwise communicate with Dongi Studio, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
Disclosures & Transfers
We may disclose any Personal Information we hold about you to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identifying, contacting or bringing legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally), our rights or property, other Website members, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Third Party Sites & Advertisers
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
Amendment of this Policy
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.